The Energy & Engineering team is dedicated to supporting the operations and growth of our campus utility systems, including power, lights, natural gas, potable and reclaimed water, central heating and cooling and on-campus renewable energy installations.
Responsibilities and functions of the unit include:
- Management of purchased utilities accounts
- Tracking and processing of campus utilities recharges
- Informing campus planning, research, efficiency, and regulatory compliance efforts
- Development of utilities purchasing strategy, including cost projections and reporting
- Planning, implementation, and support of UC-wide energy initiatives