The Utility & Energy Services team is dedicated to supporting the operations and growth of our campus utility systems, including power, lights, natural gas, potable and reclaimed water, central heating and cooling and on-campus renewable energy installations.
Responsibilities and functions of the unit include:
- Management of purchased utilities accounts
- Tracking and processing of campus utilities recharges
- Informing campus planning, research, efficiency, and regulatory compliance efforts
- Development of utilities purchasing strategy, including cost projections and reporting
- Planning, implementation, and support of UC-wide energy initiatives